Little Dream of Festival

This morning I had one emotional dream.

It starts out as I am entering a festival. First I am drawn to the drumming. The drummers are set up and camped out on a dock. The dock is u shaped and follows the shore line of a small bay. This bay is connected to a larger body of water and has that distinctive smell that only brackish water can make. I walk out on the half of the dock that the drummers are not on. As I am walking I have to dodge people who have camped out there as well, but these people are not in tents. When I reach the end of the dock I can see the drummers and enjoy the beat for a bit before turning to go back.

When I get back to land I ask directions to where I can set up my tent. To get to the location I have to pass through the very large circus style tent. While passing through I notice a lot of various vendors and one section devoted to draft horses.

Random jump to another scene

There is a page with type on it saying only those who are initiated may know. To which I say out loud bullshit you lot aint any better than anyone else. Next thing I know I am naked tied to a table and bent over. Some one hits me with a flogger, too hard. Which pissed me off. I kick out and proceed to kick the shit out of the person with the flogger and everyone who tries to stop me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Rebell or To Not - What is the line between Passion and Toxicity?

Worship Wheel

Because You're Beautiful ...