Ethique Shampoo Bar - Product Review

Click Here to purchase this item and let me make a few pennies from your purchase through Amazon's Affiliate program.

In considering the #vanlife you have to start researching ways to achieve the same things you are accustom to in significantly less space. Part of this for me is finding ways to clean myself using less produces. I was already familiar/comfortable with using shampoo for body wash from camping, so I went looking for a solid bar style shampoo.

One of the brands I came across is Ethique. I liked the sales pitch and figured I would give it a try.

To use the bar it is easiest to wet your hair then rub the bar directly onto your hair in the direction you normally comb it. This will get the needed amount of soap on your hair to get it clean. I tried wetting my hands and suds-ing them up then applying them to my hair, but it just took so many trips between my hair and the bar to get enough soap!

I am at about 3 weeks of use now and I can say that my hair and skin are responding very well to the product. There are less fly-away/frizz issues for me to contain. My skin is clearer than it has been in a long time.

The down sides for me are the shape of the bar. While I can understand why one would want to make it square, easy to shape, storage works better. Using a square bar is difficult. Now that the edges have worn down a bit it is easier to use, but square is not my favorite shape for this.

I was feeling rich when I got this Shampoo Bar so I also got their container.


You know the Drill Click Here to purchase and let me make a few pennies from Amazon's Affiliate program.

The container will fit 2 of their bars easily. It does not latch shut, but it does allow the bars to dry as advertised. Place this in a spot where it won't get bumped into. I suppose if I decided to use this in the setting I am researching for, #vanlife, I could use rubber bands to keep it shut.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is magic

Worship Wheel

Living the Wheel of the Year - Building Community and Family