What Time is it?

 There was a time when I had to read all the newest blog posts from all the bloggers out there, that time is not now.

There was a time when I would chase new information and fall into every rabbit hole out there for paganism, that time is not now.

There was a time when I would write mini books on various topics, that time is not now.

There was a time when the ultimate vacation was a pagan festival, that time is not now.


So what is it time for?

I can honestly say I do not know. My expectations for people and my tolerance for things has changed.

No longer do I care if a group accepts me. No longer do I ponder big lofty ideals. 

Character, it was something that was a huge campaign done by the school system I grew up in. They even had cartoon characters to represent the different aspects of character. For the life of me, I cant remember a one.

But character is what I care about. Do you do you best to do right by others? Even if you dislike a person do you give a moment of time to jump start their car? Do you give space to allow others to be different? Can you say "that's not me" without telling the other person they are worthless?

Those are the things that matter to me. There are no fancy titles that bestow character or reveal character and this is probably why I was never impressed by titles and why I always challenge those who use them as  "respect my authority" badges. A title is nothing without character to back it. There are some titles that come with the ability to enact certain results on to others, but that is not character and with out character not worth respecting. Fear those who have titles that can inflict things upon others but lack character, because they will never assume fully the responsibility of their title.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Rebell or To Not - What is the line between Passion and Toxicity?

Because You're Beautiful ...

Arrogant, Pride, Ego ... Oh My