Organizing My Stuffs - Grimoire

If you haven't noticed yet I use this blog as an open source Grimoire. It is fun for me to see how I progress through time, what topics I decide to share, etc. However of late the need and desire for an actual physical Grimoire has come about. At this time the only internet connection I have is a limited data plan on my cellular phone or the local public library. Unless I am willing to use a business' open internet connection meant for their customers and well that requires purchasing items in my mind which requires money, something that is not plentiful at this time.

Having noticed the new features that Blogger.com is offering for my blog has helped me in making a decision on how I want to organize my physical Grimoire. As if it is a teaching tool type of book. Each of the following sections will have mini sections under them allowing me to add information to that area at the "end" of the section allowing for hopefully easier to find information. As one never truly stops learning in this areas.

The first thing that a student of the occult needs to know is the basics of ritual, spells, and magic, so as a result this will be the first section.

Part of learning about rituals, spells, and magic is learning the "8 fold path" otherwise known as altered states of consciousness. However because of the depth and breath of this topic, not to mention importance, it is getting its own section.

Another important section that needs to have its own area is the study of the Elements; Earth, Air, Fire and Water. 

After one learns about what magic is and can (or cannot do) it is time to start worship; therefore the next section will cover the "First Wheel of the Year." It is often called the First Wheel of the Year because it is the first worship cycle most learn; the Sabbats of the Year. 

Next will be the lunar cycles or Ebats; that could also be called the "Second Wheel of the Year." This cycle of the world is often learned along side the First Wheel, but as one gets more into their worship they tend to give more attention to this cycle. This part will include information on what the different names of the Moons are and the phases of the Moon.

What I call the "Third Wheel of the Year" is my next goal area for personal growth. This is probably going to cause more than a few heads to turn and teeth to grind. However I have found an interesting correlation between the First and Second Wheels and the areas of Reiki as well as the Qabalah.

It will be interesting to see if this all takes shape or not. 

As always thank you for reading and please feel free to comment 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Rebell or To Not - What is the line between Passion and Toxicity?

Worship Wheel

Because You're Beautiful ...