Yep. I am a Spoiled Brat and Bitch

Dear High Priestess Brythwen and High Priest Thorn, If saying no to something and insisting that it will cause harm is being a Spoiled Brat and Bitch, then I am.

If insisting on having the right to have my own emotions or lack there of is being a Spoiled Brat and Bitch, then I am.

If pointing out that what you are doing will cause harm to another is being a Spoiled Brat and Bitch; then I am.

If pointing out that at some point in life you have to admit you are no longer capable and that you are at that point is being a Spoiled Brat and Bitch; then I am.

If letting you have your way after I said no to something and then insisting you take responsibility for the harm done is being a Spoiled Brat and Bitch; then I am.

And Yes I am Also the Warrior Queen Fluffy Bunny who champions everyone's right to NOT be a part of your Tradition and still be respected.

You two did irredeemable damage to myself and then told me to go away and shut up. I don't care if your entire Tradition considers me a Spoiled Brat and Bitch. You brought this on you by not giving a damn about an human being and breaking your vouch system. You broke it; own it.

Pheonix Rysen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Rebell or To Not - What is the line between Passion and Toxicity?

Worship Wheel

Because You're Beautiful ...