Voodoo Doll Dreaming

I wonder how many are expecting this to be about dreaming of making a voodoo doll?

Actually it is about a dream of being a voodoo doll. A rather interesting one.

The dream starts with my laying supine on a surface and two other individuals there. A male on my left and female on my right. I have pens stuck in all my major points and mouth stitched shut. Well the stitching the mouth shut obviously didn't work, because here I am sharing the dream...

Either way the two others are chanting and besheeching some entity. I am rather amused and curious about the proceedings, so I just lay there. Then the male starts to tap on my lips, which hurts and I try to say stop, but can't. So instead I kick them in the head and walk out.

Interesting dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Rebell or To Not - What is the line between Passion and Toxicity?

Because You're Beautiful ...

Worship Wheel