Mundane Magic

I am willing to be everyone who is a witch or practices witchcraft has lived in circumstances that caused them to have to disguise their magic, altar, or some other part of their craft. Thinking back on the various things that I have had I decided to just list them and other ideas on common items that can be left out on display, but most would not catch on to it.

4 white candles to represent the elements, draw  on the bottom of them symbols that represent the elements.

A letter opener for an athame

potpourri bowl for an offering bowl

On my desk at work I keep a parfait glass with blue beads, a fake red rose, feathers, and a pencil in it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Rebell or To Not - What is the line between Passion and Toxicity?

Worship Wheel

Because You're Beautiful ...